Take Your Photography to the Next Level With Professional Prints
Join us for the ultimate Online Mini-Masterclass with award-winning
Fine Art Ocean Photographer, Tal Lemmens, and learn how to sell your images online for profit…
Mini-Masterclass With Tal Lemmens
TOPIC: How to Get Your Images Printed, Framed & Sold
We’ll cover 3 Key Topics during a 1.5-hour online ZOOM session. We’ll help you make your mark and start selling your own images.
Already selling your own images? Take this as a chance to brush up on your skills and make the most of your passion for visual arts.
Wednesday 28 April 2021
7.30 PM – 9.00 PM (AEST)
- 1.5-Hour Mini-Masterclass hosted via ZOOm and broken into…
- 45 minutes of tuition covering 3 Key Topics (see below)
- 45 minute Q&A via Zoom (direct with Tal)
- 1.5-hour Online Class all up
A private link to a recorded video of the Mini-Masterclass will be provided at the conclusion of the class so you can re-watch as many times as you like.
The video link will be password protected and EXCLUSIVE to participants of Tal’s class.
Beginner to Intermediate photography enthusiasts in the following categories:
- Ocean Photographers
- Seascape photographers
- Landscape Photographers
- Fine Art Ocean Photographers
- Photography Enthusiasts
The class will be hosted by Surf Coast Creatives in partnership with Tal Lemmens.
What You’ll Learn
We’ll cover 3 Key Topics in 1.5 hours. They include:
1. Getting Your Images Printed
Options, Best Printers, Styles, Sizes, DIY, etc
- What makes a saleable image?
- Building a healthy (not destructive) critical self
- Creating a template in Photoshop with optimal settings for print
- Preparing a print-ready file using Photoshop
- Recommendations for local printers plus a special offer from Blind Forest printing in Geelong.
2. Getting Your Images Framed
Options, Best Framers, Styles, Sizes, DIY, etc
- Finding framers
- What wood to select?
- Frame factory recommendations
- Building relationships with local framers
- Budget vs premium quality
3. Top Tips on Selling
Friends & Family, Website, Facebook Groups, Paid Ads, Local Markets, Other
- We’ll cover Tal’s favourite app for selling – Squarespace
- What does the consumer want vs what you want?
- Socials Website Facebook/Instagram
- Community engagement including cafes and how to approach them
- Pricing right from the get-go (not underselling) & shipping costs
What You’ll Learn
1. Getting Your Images Printed +
2. Getting Your Images Framed +
3. Top Tips on Selling +
PLUS, a 45 Minute Q&A Session with Tal after we cover the topics listed above.
OUR SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER (
Who is Tal Lemmens?
Tal Lemmens (b. 1991) is an ocean and seascape photographer based in Torquay, Victoria, Australia.
Tal is originally from Warrnambool and relocated in 2017. He frequently visits the Great Ocean Road and other parts of the Australian coastline.
Many of Tal’s photographs document our wild, windy and rugged part of the southern hemisphere.
Tal’s photography endeavours have led to critical acclaim in both national and international photo competitions.
Here’s Tal’s take on life by the sea as an image maker:
Feel as I feel – draw in the oceans air, taste the salt on your tongue & bare witness to the altering states of the ocean. These are my testimonials to the sea.Tal Lemmens
The ocean has always been something that Tal has been connected to from a young age. He speaks of gratitude to his father for introducing him to the sea and bodyboarding.
Stumbling across old film photos of his Dads’ surf trips, Tal recognised early on that photos could tell a story and fund a lifestyle. His passion for photography was born.
Tal spent the majority of his youth taking photos of his friend’s surfing at Warrnambool. This was the precursor for Tal developing and honing his skills and his career capturing iconic seascapes.
Mental well being is an important driver in Tal’s journey as well. His photographs are as much about the journey of capturing moments, as it is about producing the final photograph.
An Eye on the Future
Spending the majority of his time in the ocean, Tal values environmental sustainability and is a local advocate for protecting oceans and coastlines. He strives to indoctrinate sustainability into his photography products.
No matter what, the ocean will always be a part of him – Tal states the ocean is his lifeblood, “I am consigned to the sea.”
You can learn more about Tal’s story here on our blog page. Or better yet, tune in to episode #15 of the Surf Coast Creatives podcast (it’s been one of our most popular episodes to-date!):
Tal’s Milestones To-Date
- First Place (VIEphoto Gold Medal) – Our World Category – VIENNA International Photo Award 2020.
- Honourable Mention:
- Fine Art, Abstract Category – APA Annual Photography Awards 2020.
- Landscape Category – Australian Photography Awards 2019.
- Fine Art, Abstract Category – International Photography Awards 2019.
- Highly Commended – Landscape Category – Photographer of the Year 2018.
Don’t miss an opportunity to grow as a photographer with an established Fine Art Ocean specialist like Tal.
Learn how Tal makes up to $2,000 per month selling Fine Art Ocean Photography prints from his online store.
All this while working a full-time job in support services for mental health.
PLUS, make some new connections with your fellow photographers and creators while you’re at it:
OUR SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER PRICE (
NOTE: Spots for this class will be capped since we want to answer as many questions as possible from attendees and ensure you get maximum value.
We will refund 100% of the cost of the class if you don’t find any value in the class or weren’t able to implement any of the ideas or suggestions made by Tal (or other attendees).
If you have any FURTHER QUESTIONS regarding the format or content we’ll be covering during the class then please contact host Ben via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.